The New Tesla is All the Rage
The Tesla III is Elon Musk’s latest car and it has a serious back order list. The list of customers has rapidly grown since customers were first able to view the new model on March 31, 2016. The first deliveries of the new car are slated to begin in the U.S. in late 2017. The backorder list has grown so much that Elon Musk predicts that it will take up to the year 2020 to fulfill the requests. It’s reported that high numbers of people reserved the Model III before it was unveiled.
So, what makes the Tesla III so astounding that it has reached such a high level of demand and has such a large back order list? Let’s take a look at some of the specs to find out:
- Starting Price = $35,000: The starting price puts this amazing car at the fingertips of many more customers than previous models. The Model S was popular with customers, but the price range began at $71,000. The price of the Model III has surely drawn in new customers who have had their eye on previous models for years.
- Supercharging Ability: The Model III is fully electric and can be supercharged. This mean that the car can be charged up in minutes as opposed to hours. It’s just like making a stop a traditional gas station and getting back on the road quickly. There is also an app that allows you to see if your car is charged. It will go 215 miles per charge.
- Supercharger Stations: There are currently 3,674 Superchargers located at 620 different Supercharger stations. The Supercharger stations are generally placed near restaurants, shopping centers, and WiFi hot spots, and are conveniently spaced out to accommodate those traveling long distances. There’s no need to hunt down the location of the Supercharger stations. They can be found via the vehicle’s’ touchscreen.
- Designed For Highest Safety Rating: Designed to meet the highest safety rating of five stars, you know you’re not compromising the safety of yourself and your loved ones with the Model III.
- Widespread Availability: There are plans to make this model available in several new markets, making it available to thousands of more people. These new markets may include India, Brazil, South Africa, South Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, and Ireland.
While the Model III is small and sleek, it is able to seat five adult passengers comfortably. The composition of the model is not known for sure, with some speculation that it could be made from aluminum or steel.
Here are some additional resources and links about the Tesla III:
- Make a Reservation: You can reserve your order of a model III through a link on the manufacturer’s website for the current price of $1000. At the following link, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says “Reserve for $1,000”: https://www.teslamotors.com/model3.
- If you want to stay on top of all of the latest developments of the model III, you can find a page on the manufacturer’s website where you can sign up for updates. You will also find the links to customer stories and the manufacture’s blog. The link to that page is here: https://www.teslamotors.com/updates.
The new model boasts to be something really worth waiting in line for. So far it’s looking like one of the best car deals around with the latest technology in the car industry being offered at an affordable price.